Followers

Sunday 1 August 2021

Chee Dale, Derbyshire - 30/07/2021

 Went here because of multiple rare plants to look for, none of the targets I saw, and the main target, Nottingham Catchfly, turned out to be on a different reserve because I had muddled them up! I went there later but the weather turned. See other post for more on what I saw there. We walked 7 1/2 miles too

Bittersweet

The Derbyshire River Wye

Watercress



Dipper

Enchanter's Nightshade

Limestone Cliff

Melancholy Thistle

Giant Bellflower

Water Forget-me-Not



Greater Burdock

Great Willowherb

River Water-Crowfoot

Rosebay Willowherb

Meadow Cranesbill

Great Burnet

Salad Burnet

Common Rock Rose





Meadowsweet

Devil's Bit Scabious

Chee Dale from the A6 lay-by

!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I repeat - I am still here!!!

 Sorry for the neglect of this blog. I went looking for Stinking Hellebore and failed miserably, about a month ago. i should be back up and ...