Followers

Saturday 8 January 2022

I am still here!

 Hello, its been a long time since I last posted, mothed, botanised or anything, thats only due to the fact its Winter :). I am preparing a very small final P3 sequel to the Herefordshire series, and I can't wait for my first plant hunt in February! The first species of the year will be a plant with the initials of S and H and its latin is H. foetidus. Guess in the comments! Then it will likely be a G and H with latin of H. Viridis. In the time being through Winter my hobby is trainspotting and I have considered starting a blog where I keep record of trains. Anyway please tell me in comments if I should. If you are still here, thanks for reading!

Sorry about the lack of posts,

Edward

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back blogging Edward - I have missed your posts. Look forward to more on Herefordshire. I think in February you will be looking for Stinking Hellebore?

    Always good to have back up hobbies for the winter and yes I would be interested in a blog on trains.

    Have a good new year full of flowers, moths and trains :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! stinking Hellebore indeed! Thanks for the comment and if I get round to it I will start a blog today for trains.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I repeat - I am still here!!!

 Sorry for the neglect of this blog. I went looking for Stinking Hellebore and failed miserably, about a month ago. i should be back up and ...