Followers

Wednesday 21 July 2021

An introduction

 This is my new blog and welcome! This blog will follow the trials and tribulations that happen in my journey to see all 934 species in Harrap's Wildflowers. I hope you enjoy! I will try and post as much as possible and I will try and figure out where to store a list on the webpage make up and layout,  I have no other blogs of my own so let's see how this goes. Enjoy reading whoever finds this!


The base of this idea:

I have to start this challenge from scratch, so even if it's a Dandelion, it goes on the list. It doesn't matter if I have seen it before I started this challenge. This is just a bit of fun, and will be an enjoyable experience for myself and hopefully for you, the reader. 

Like I said, Enjoy reading!


Common Spotted Orchid

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I repeat - I am still here!!!

 Sorry for the neglect of this blog. I went looking for Stinking Hellebore and failed miserably, about a month ago. i should be back up and ...