Followers

Thursday 22 July 2021

Locally around Rishworth, West Yorks - 05/07/2021

We live in Rishworth, West Yorks and on the day I started this challenge I went out and took some pictures of the flowers I could fid, wrote them in my notebook and got them ticked off the list!
 
Garlic Mustard

Columbine



Yarrow

Purple Toadflax

Common Spotted Orchid

Dog Rose

Common Valerian

White Dead Nettle

Common Ragwort

Meadow Vetchling


Tormentil

Wall Lettuce

Marsh Thistle

Wild Angelica

Germander Speedwell

Heath Bedstraw

Stinging Nettle

Bramble

Foxglove

Cleavers

Common Fumitory

Herb Robert

White Clover

Creeping Buttercup

Selfheal

American Willowherb

Meadow Buttercup



Lesser Swine Cress

Bush Vetch

Wood Avens

No comments:

Post a Comment

I repeat - I am still here!!!

 Sorry for the neglect of this blog. I went looking for Stinking Hellebore and failed miserably, about a month ago. i should be back up and ...