Followers

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Update

 I have recently bought a new book, the full on complete one with 1,900 species rather than 900. I will be able to add rarities in that aren't in Harrap's Wildflowers, because a lot aren't. The point being this blog won't just revolve around Harrap's only, it will have anything I wanted to see, and instead, if I have seen a rare plant once I will see it again. So the blog will now include a few mega-rares or rares that aren't in Harrap's aswell as commoner, the blog will now just be about what I want to see giving it free movement and a fair few more rarities and things not in Harrap's. Note: Harrap's is a wildflower guide that until now, this whole blog was based off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I repeat - I am still here!!!

 Sorry for the neglect of this blog. I went looking for Stinking Hellebore and failed miserably, about a month ago. i should be back up and ...